Hi Dave and Dave,
Julie and I want to express our most sincere appreciation and gratitude for the most incredible house. Not only did you complete the house a month ahead of schedule, the house far exceeds our expectations and dreams. The little details and quality of work makes this house stand out from anything we’ve seen before. Also, not only were the various sub-contractors working on our project extremely professional and masters in their craft, they were very friendly and personable. I can honestly say we’ve tremendously enjoyed the building experience – not something most people can say when building a home.
Today you hear a lot of horror stories about bad builders, budget issues, and delays in construction. With the Hall & Hall Group, the process has been extremely smooth and seamless. We view the Halls to have exceptional core values for a builder including; great communication, impeccable organization, extremely friendly, helpful in any decision we needed to make, true to their word, and no hidden costs at all!
To give specific thanks and appreciation to the companies/people involved, I’d like to comment on a few of the crews. If I left any company or person out it wasn’t intentional, they are just so many good people involved:
- Our architect, Jason, from JAD Design was great to work with. He produced the plans for our dream house. The flow and design of the house perfectly utilizes all space. So much detail went into making sure the structural design exceeded any state or federal requirements. In my opinion the house will withstand a hurricane!!!
- Justin from D&S and the foundation crew were amazing. They were working in the freezing cold digging the foundation hole and making the process seem like a piece of cake. The foundation is bone dry all the time – not a drop.
- I can’t say enough about the framing crew. They worked in all kinds of weather conditions that I never would have expected and always had a positive attitude no matter how cold and windy. The house is perfectly straight and square – an incredibly “solid” house.
- Holland Flooring, specifically Kathy and Larry, all I can say is WOW!!! Kathy has an incredible eye for design and makes sure everything went well together with wall colors, cabinets, counter-tops, etc… Larry is, for lack of a better term, “a master” with tile. He such a great guy and extremely meticulous. The design suggestions he made on-site made such a major impact on the presentation.
- Currier Lumber, specifically Gary and Chris, designed and built the most incredible kitchen, bathrooms, and laundry. As soon as anyone walks into the house, they are blown away by the spectacular kitchen. The most common compliment we get is “Wow! This looks like a kitchen from one of those design magazines”. Chris is such a great guy and as good as it gets when putting together the kitchen and baths. The cabinets are incredible and all the little things he does (that he really doesn’t have to) just adds up to be incredible. He even volunteers to work on things that normally wouldn’t be his responsibility or change/suggest something to make it better.
- Dave Freel was a superb electrician, he made great suggestions that we’ve incorporated and made the house wiring practical and efficient. The panel and transfer switch work in the basement is very clean and tight. I consider him my electrician for all future projects.
- A&R Plumbing was absolutely amazing as well. I have never seen a case were we had zero issues with plumbing once water was turned on. Everything just worked as if it had been for years. Jack was great working on some product availability issues, and made it his top priority to make sure the house was perfect before we moved in.
- The painter, Mike, was “SuperMan”. Even when he was sick, he was here working on the house and never complained despite not feeling well. Many times I told him he should go home, and he just kept painting away. There was so much to paint in this house will all the upgraded molding and coffered ceiling, he just kept plowing through it.
- Lucien made our built-ins and fireplace mantles exactly as I pictured it in my mind. The coffered ceiling is so amazing and gives the house so much character that you just don’t see anymore in new homes.
Again, it is with our utmost gratitude and appreciation that we sincerely thank you for our dream house. The process could not have been any better!
Mark and Julie Bolinsky